Cadet William Ray

This is a Forum-Only Station. Do you have an inactive character that you want to write about? Is your character being transferred somewhere else, or fresh out of the Academy? This is where you write logs or start something creative with your fellow players either on Spacedock, orbiting Earth, or elsewhere in the STE universe.

Moderator: James Greenman

Cadet

Cadet William Ray

Postby William O’Neil » Mon Nov 13, 2017 7:25 pm

Cadet Log
Stardate 95470.01

After 6 years of enrollment, I have successfully passed the Academy Final and I am proceeding to Earth Spacedock to receive my first assignment. It’s interesting... I never thought I would be here. But life seems to have a knack of catching me off guard. I was told that nervousness is all part of the process, but this is insane. I’m doing my best not to fidget, but my head is on overdrive, whirring in alignment to the shuttle engines.
I’m praying that I will be assigned to the Atlantis, to be perfectly honest with myself. I KNOW I shouldn’t be, but I’m already dreaming about commanding a vessel as fine as that one. But due to my 2nd year Academy Grades, I don’t know what will happen.
Preparing to dock. Here we go.

Return to Spacedock