CO Captain Oliver Alexander Savage

This is a Forum-Only Station. Do you have an inactive character that you want to write about? Is your character being transferred somewhere else, or fresh out of the Academy? This is where you write logs or start something creative with your fellow players either on Spacedock, orbiting Earth, or elsewhere in the STE universe.

Moderator: James Greenman

Ensign

Re: CO Captain Oliver Alexander Savage

Postby Daniel Ratterree » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:50 am

Mission 16 – “Shakedown” Part 4
Sim Date: September 24, 2016
IC Date: December 4, 2370 Time: 18:30:13
Stardate: 47925.39
Attendance: 5
SokothQultuq as Captain Oliver A. Savage – Commanding Officer & Sim Master
DharmaHelper as Sully Derringer – Executive Officer
SpaceDaisy42 as Elianna Kestran – Chief Medical Officer
InsertNameHere33 as Johnny Cleveland – Chief Tactical Officer
DeezNutzRripe as Kosh – Head Chef

================= =/\= ============================ =/\= =================
OOC & Pre Sim Information:
If you’ve not posted a Biography, please do so when you have time.
I posted a new Audio Log, hopefully will have time to catch up with more over the next few weeks.
The sim is going to pick up on the next day, we will have departed Vulcan and on our way to Denobula.

Mission Briefing:
We are essentially picking up form where we left off. The USS Tempest is currently in orbit still going through cargo transfer. The Transport were waiting for has been delayed. Johnny is just now being dragged into sickbay, Fluffy is nowhere to be found. Any Questions? Comments? Death Threats?

Location: USS Tempest NCC-1852-A, Deck 1, Captains Ready Room
Captain Oliver Alexander Savage

The video recorder comes online showing Oliver standing against the star field of his window at the back of his ready room. “Captain’s log, Stardate: 47925.39, Supplemental. I’m sorry to report that it is likely that the crew of the S.S. Golden Nair was sacked by what we can only assume was Orion pirates. During our cargo exchange an audio report came in stating they had been attached and repelled but took damage to their comm systems. With some smart deductive thinking by our Executive Officer Derringer we were ready. The ship took very minimal damage, the chief tells me our shield grid handled the overload well and repairs were quick. We’ve finished our cargo exchange and will be departing from Vulcan in the morning.” He pauses in some sort of self-reflection. “I gave Sully the chance to lead the engagement against the S.S. Golden Nair, and he did exceptionally well. Though I had my doubts about taking on such a green executive officer I was very impressed with his reaction time and process.”

He shifts, “Mr. Cleveland seems to have recovered from his ordeal, from the doctors briefing it seems something happened between him and Fluffy which may have caused them to create some sort of bond. Deeper than just a chosen companion, a mental link. They can apparently talk and so far Johnny seems a bit…” he considers his words. “I am concerned, I thought this thing very well harmless until now and though it does seem to be harmless still I don’t know what to think of it. We do know that Fluffy is learning. So far it’s only really talked to the doctor and Johnny verbally so only time will tell. With them able to now scan fluffy who knows what we will find out about this creature.” He turns and glances at his desk and a pile of growing padds.

“Starfleet has informed me that at least six of their intelligence operatives were found by local authorities on Vulcan. They were brutally tortured which is likely how they knew about the prisoner transport. An encrypted message was found on one of the bodies, once Starfleet decrypts it they will be forwarding it on to us. For now our mission stays the same, on to Denobula for a cargo drop and continued shakedown of the ship. End log!”

Flight Data Recorder Transcript

Ensign

Postby Daniel Ratterree » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:53 am

Mission 17 – “Shakedown” Part 5
Sim Date: October 1, 2016
IC Date: December 9, 2370 Time: 14:20:55
Stardate: 47938.62
Attendance: 4
SokothQultuq as Captain Oliver Alexander Savage – Commanding Officer
DharmaHelper as Commander Sully Derringer – Executive Officer
SpaceDaisy as Lieutenant Commander Elianna Kestran – Chief Medical Officer
InsertNameHere as Lieutenant Junior Grade Johnny Cleveland – Chief Tactical Officer

We had a visitor to the sim to observe who may choose to join us from time to time. JenTroy.
The usual – Don’t forget to post a Biography on the forums if you’ve not done so already.
Updated Fluffy’s bio.

Mission Briefing:
The USS Tempest has left Vulcan behind and we are currently in transit to the Denobulan homeworld to deliver much needed medical supplies. It's about 14:20, and we've been in transit for about 5 days. We are currently on duty.

Captain Oliver Alexander Savage – Commanding Officer

“Captains log, Stardate: 47938.62, supplemental. The USS Tempest is currently in Transit to the planet Denobula to deliver much needed medical supplies in light of recent terrorist activity brought on by the Orion Syndicate. They’ve been bombing facilities all over the federation and word has reach Starfleet intelligence that the Klingons have been experiencing the same problems, though they are reluctant to divulge that information to us outright. Klingons have a certain way of not talking about their problems with outsiders. Regardless these supplies are much needed.” He shifts in his chair.

“Earlier this afternoon we ran across a surprise, a rather large comet. It didn’t really match anything in our database nor our hazardous spatial objects database so we choose to take a look. During routine scans we detect a structure on the large hunk of minerals and ice. Commander Derringer took a small away team over to the comet via shuttle to investigate. Their report upon coming back to the ship was nothing but a mystery. We spent the last several hours scanning, and sending over additional away teams to catalog the ruins and set up a navigational hazard bouy to keep ships from potentially running afoul of the thing.” He stands up and starts walking up towards the science stations behind the horseshoe taking a moment to look over one of the science officers shoulders a moment.

“While Sully’s team was exploring the ruins they came across a sort of chamber at the center of the only room, and of course Johnny Cleveland couldn’t help but touch the thing.” He nods, and starts moving back around towards the command area again. “There was a glowing object at the center of it, and upon contact with Johnny’s fingertips it cut him and caused the chamber to open. The Away team described a disembodied voice that spoke to them, and what they didn’t know is that we heard it here on the ship as well. It was quite disconcerting.” He shifts uneasy in his chair.

“So we’ve continued our exploration of this site, scans after the fact were able to determine that this was some sort of tomb as there was residual cellular decay found in the thing, and I’m told by the archeological team that the symbols found all over the interior are certainly from Earth, more specifically Greek origination, essentially its very old Cypriot Syllabary. Most of the writings are extremely worn but they were able to make out a few words, and what could only be a warning. Though they couldn’t make out the name entirely we know it contains the letters M, U, and S. The other three letters we have yet to make out. She clearly said she would be back which honestly makes me a little nervous. The doctor ran extensive scans of each of the away team members including Fluffy and were unable to find out anything specific that might have effected them adversely. I’ve informed Starfleet of the find, and they’ve given us another couple of hours to wrap things up since were needed terribly on Denobula. They have dispatched a science vessel to finish were we leave off. This has given us a chance to test our laboratories, as well as the ships sensor systems so it has been an advantageous diversion. End log!”

Ensign

Postby Daniel Ratterree » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:55 am

Mission 18 – “Through a looking glass” Part 1
Sim Date: November 5, 2016
IC Date: March 1, 2371 Time: 11:34:04
Stardate: 48162.96
InsertNameHere as Lieutenant Junior Grade Johnny Cleveland – Chief Tactical Officer
Bea as Ensign Eldrida– Ships Councilor

Just as a reminder, ensure that you’ve gone onto Star Trek: Engages website and created your character profile on the site. Were almost set up with them, they just need our character profiles set up so they can assign them to the ship in their system. Soon we should have everything up and going over there.
Thank you guys for your understanding and patience while we make this transition. It’s most appreciated.

Mission Briefing:

We’re jumping forward a ways, the Tempest made its rounds on its shakedown cruise coming back full circle to Utopia Planitia and was given her clean bill of health and set to operational status. We then transited on to our new duty station on the edge of Federation Space, a planet called Pacifica. An ocean world with very little land, which is primarily a resort. There is a small space station (Think Regula I sized) here which is a jumping off point for two other Starfleet Vessels exploring space near here as beyond this point is mostly unexplored. We left Pacifica about eight days ago and on our own mission of exploration. All in all, the trip has taken nearly 2 months to traverse from the SOL System to our present location. We've just dropped out of Warp near an unexplored solar system. It supports one class M world; most others are devoid of life but in some cases capable of supporting it.

“Captains Log, Stardate 48162.96. Were about eight days out of Pacifica in our exploration mission, we’ve happened upon a mystery. A planet with a sensor dead zone. Try as we might our sensor will not penetrate the field. The Science department has determined that the thing is about a mile in diameter, while engineering is telling me that it shares some properties with a Warp Field. A mystery to be certain. Commander Derringer, Doctor Kestran, Lieutenant Cleveland, and councilor Trost all headed down to the surface in a shuttlecraft to have a look in person. They are still some time from checking in but I find myself concerned as we’ve lost contact with them. About twenty minutes ago there was a spike in energy from the dead zone field.” He shifts in his chair. “There was a very small spike in Chronoton particles. That alone has me confused.” He says. “I’ll give the commander the benefit of the doubt and wait before I get too worried. Then again his methods are somewhat unorthodox so waiting is the best option at this time. End log!”

Ensign

Postby Daniel Ratterree » Thu Jan 05, 2017 2:58 am

Mission 19 – “Off Duty - Holodeck Antics”
Sim Date: November 12, 2016
IC Date: February 28, 2371 Time: 18:45:00
Stardate: 48161.04 ST:E Stardate: 11911.12
Bea as Ensign Eldrida– Ships Councilor

Due to unforeseen circumstances I was unable to be in attendance at this sim. Annie was great in taking the time to run something off-duty for the group that did show. Thank you!

Mission Briefing:
This was an off duty simulation that took place between our arrival at Pacifica and embarking on our exploration of space in and around Pacifica. Elianna had a Holodeck program she wanted to try out and invited Eldrida, Johnny, and Sully along.

“Captains Log, Stardate: 48161.04. The USS Tempest has been on our predetermined course for the last two days, we’ve not found much in our exploration duties. The ship and crew have been performing admirably. Crew rotations are still in the works and I’m operating with about two thirds of my crew. There were some issues with crew transfers which are being worked out. Were due to be out on exploration duty for two months then back to Pacifica for system’s diagnostics and leave.” He settles back in his chair. “Since most of the crew is still green and has not had much deep space experience were easing them in. I won’t complain about some R&R on Pacifica, but I am looking forward to getting back to exploring. End log.”

Ensign

Postby Daniel Ratterree » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:02 am

Mission 20 – “Through the looking glass” Part 2
Sim Date: November 26, 2016
IC Date: March 1, 2371 Time: 12:29:35
Stardate: 48163.06 ST:E Stardate: 11611.26

If you’ve not gotten your Character profile put up on ST:E site please do. We need to make an effort to have them up on the site by this coming Saturday so they can open us up to recruiting. They are also going to start actively recruiting for us at this time. We want to have you in there so they can assign your character to the ship in your position. That is why it is so important. They don’t want any confusion when it comes to what they are recruiting for. So please help me out by doing this before the sim on Saturday.
IMPORTANT: This coming Saturday’s sim is going to have a major character development plot point for everyone. We’ve just been shoved 20 years into the future. Everyone we’ve ever known has suddenly aged 20 years. Anyone you left behind has just aged 20 years. 20 years of history has just suddenly passed us by. We’re going to find this out, and have to cope with it. Did you have relatives that died? Family or friends that died during the Dominion War? All stuff to think about.

Mission Briefing:
The away team has made it to the ship, you've detected a life sign coming from the ships Sickbay. You know that the ship is very old. It's been here for a long time, yet some of its systems are still functional. The vessel will of course never fly again. Life support systems are no longer functional accept for fans which help pump the outside air into the ship. It's rather dusty inside. Your still at the point of entry you made. I believe INH is still mostly covered in mud. If I missed something, please let me know.

“Captains Log Supplemental, Commander Derringer and the away team have been down on the surface for nearly an hour now. The Commander popped out about ten minutes ago from the bubble and made a quick report that has me a little worried about the state of affairs down planet side. I may need to work more closely with Sully on his personnel handling skills. But then again he is down on the planet with Johnny.” He sighs “Part of me misses that job, going down with the away team. But a Captain’s got his place. Over the course of the last twenty minutes we’ve recorded some strange fluctuations in that sensor dead zone.”

“Captain, I’m getting some strange readings from the surface!” The ships Operations officer called out suddenly. “The away team just exited the bubble and are running for their shuttle. The sensor dead zone is expanding. Rapidly.”

“Get me the away team!” he said.

“I can’t sir, interference from the bubble!” she called back to him.

“Helm prepare to break orbit!” he said standing and crossing the bridge.

“The shuttle is away sir, that bubble is hot on their tail. It’s expanding rapidly!” she ran her hands across the console in front of her. “I’ve got an incoming transmission from the shuttle.”

Sully’s voice suddenly came to live over the bridge intercom. “Away team inbound!”

Oliver let out a sigh of relief. “We see it, get the hell out of there now!” There was a brief pause.

“One… umm sur… One additional.” Sully said.

“They’ve landed!” the operations officer said. “The bubble is still expanding!”

“Helm, get us out of here. Enga…” there is a sudden spike in static, bunch of odd noises. Bodies hitting the floor. Then Silence. Unnerving silence. The log continues to record for about an hour then finally auto closes.

Ensign

Postby Daniel Ratterree » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:04 am

Mission 20 – “Through the looking glass” Part 2
Sim Date: November 26, 2016
IC Date: March 1, 2371 Time: 12:29:35
Stardate: 48163.06

Location: USS Tempest, Personal Quarters of Sullivan Derringer, Executive Officer

Is this thing on? How do I even do one of these? I've gone ahead and borrowed the Captain's format for now. [Throat clearing] Mission report: I'll try to keep this brief. Our initial objective was to investigate the source of some interference coming from the target, an M-Class planet and the only one in the system we believed to have been likely of supporting any life. My initial hypothesis was that the interference, far too uniform to be unintentional, was being caused by some form of cloaking technology. This led me to believe that intelligent, potentially space faring life could be present on the planet.

When our away team was dispatched, the real trouble began. Our Tactical Officer, Cleveland, was almost actively belligerent at every opportunity. I can recall at least three occasions upon which my direct orders were expressly ignored. My first priority, once on the surface, was to insure that we did not unintentionally encounter any primative life. Officer Cleveland seemed to have other priorities, as he completely disregarded my order to remain together as we progressed, resulting in the rest of my crew following suit in order to keep pace with him. As expected, Cleveland's reckless advance ultimately ended with him stuck in a sinking mudpit. An apt metaphor for how ignoring my orders all mission put so many lives at risk.

I can't quite explain what happened next, and I'm almost positive it'll sound crazy if I say it out loud... So for now I'll just say that once we arrived at the....source... of the disturbance, I made yet another foolish attempt to get my unruly crew not to rush headlong into a potentially hostile environment. This time, our Chief Medical Officer joined in the rebellion against me, following Officer Cleveland directly into the abandoned vessel and leaving me alone to devise a safer, more direct path to our objective.

[Several moments of silence, shuffling, edited down]

What I saw on that bridge...I don't know if I'll ever be able to forget. At any rate, once I'd made my way to the aft ladderway, I reconnected with my wayward crewmates and what I would later come to find out was the lone survivor of this..event. The ship was starting to come down around us. I don't....remember much else after that. I do know that we...we got out just in time.

Why does this keep happening to me? End log.

OOC: This was a personal log made by our Executive Officer, it helps provide perspective.

Ensign

Postby Daniel Ratterree » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:06 am

Mission 21 “Through the looking glass” Part 3
Sim Date: December 3, 2016
IC Date: December 4, 2393
Stardate: 70921.01 ST:E Stardate: 11612.04
Attendance:
Glorfindle/Corky as Cadet Corcoran – Science Officer

Thank you everyone for signing up for the Star Trek: Engage site so we can get set up. Our official launch should take place either prior to Christmas, or just after the new year I’d wager. They are very excited to have us. I’m likewise excited about our new partnership and what’s to come. Our crew should hopefully begin to round out. As soon as were live and our Forums are up on their site as well as our IRC channel has been added I will make sure to let you know.
For now, you should see a roster for the ship available on the site with your character’s listed in the positions they fill. ST:E does not technically have a “Councilors” position so Eldra Trost will be listed as an “AUX” or auxiliary position. Aohibe said she would be having the site admin fix everyone’s ranks so that should be done soon. (Hopefully they fix that glitch on the page too..)
Once we have forums up I will also be migrating our logs from the Syndicate site there too so there is a copy of the old logs as well on the new site. I will continue updating and posting logs to the Syndicate site too so we can keep up contact and appearance on the Syndicate site.
Thank you again for helping us make this transition. You guys and gals are awesome!

Another milestone and it may not seem like a lot but it is in today’s simming world, we’ve managed to break 20 Missions run. That’s 20 weeks and going. So congrats and great job. These things sometimes do not last very long when trying to kick start something in a seemingly stagnant world for Star Trek. So thank you very much for making this happen.

So it’s officially announced, your essentially 22 years in the future. Not aged a day, but the rest of the galaxy has been through it. So you understand where we are in the timeline, read this when you have time: http://www.startrekengage.com/odn/game_history

Mission Briefing:
The USS Tempest is currently adrift and in low power mode. Those of you who were in the shuttle wake up in the shuttle. You feel like you've slept for many days. The egress hatch on the shuttle is open, and Sully appears to be missing. Sully is in his quarters shortly after having done his logs. most of the crew is starting to wake up at their posts, disoriented. There are some minor injuries from falling. 2 crewmen who fell a considerable distance will be brought into sickbay.

Location: USS Tempest NCC-1852-A, Deck 8, Room 808 – Captain Savage, Oliver Alexander Quarters

“Captains log Stardate 70928.09, the last few days have been trying for both myself and the crew of the Tempest. Realization that were not where we belong. Were a crew and a ship out of time. The last few days has been trying as we’ve been trying to piece together what to do, we’ve determined through all the options we can think of that going back isn’t an option. We’ve jumped 22 years nearly into our future. Loved ones have moved on, or have been lost. Wars have been fought. The very fabric of the federation has changed with shifts in power.” He pauses taking a drink from a glass tumbler full of a brown liquid.

“I’ve been trying to think about how to approach both Johnny and Sully regarding their recent behavior towards one another. Their behavior upon returning from the away mission points towards some issues on both sides.” He pauses to consider his words. “Johnny has a lot to learn about his place in the world, owning up to his uniform and deciding if he wants to continue his career in Starfleet. It’s clear to me that if he continues on his course it will be a destructive one. Perhaps he’s my lost cause that I want to help find himself but I’m not sure if anyone can help Johnny but Johnny.” he takes another drink from the glass.

“Sully on the other hand is the other side of the spectrum, a dedicated officer who wants to do bigger and better things with his career.” He leans back on the small couch. “Watching Sully and how he interacts with the crew I cannot help but think that his Ego is a bit too inflated and he needs some humbling.” He sighs, “Maybe realization that Starfleet’s in a recovery phase and is looking for new Captain’s might put some pressure on him to perform differently. Maybe the weight of being displaced in time will also carry some weight.”

“Sully and Johnny did get into it on the bridge after returning from their mission, it was clear they had something they needed to work out so I let them. I took some time to think about bringing some sort of disciplinary action on the both of them but I have other things in mind. Sully will have to learn to work with Johnny, and Johnny’s going to have to learn to follow orders and to a certain extend respect the chain of command and Sully’s position. Going into the Academy my good friend Todd Neighbors and another Academy student Thomas Lightmore got into it nearly every single day at the Academy, all the way till our third year. They got sent off to do Survival Training together and when they came back the two of them were thick as thieves. Those two maintained a competitive spirit for a long time through the Academy, and even as they moved on. The two of them ended up as Captain and First officer on a ship during the Dominion war, they had a pretty amazing service record and survived all the way up to the last push on Cardassia where they both lost their lives.” He pauses and holds up his glass and takes a drink. “A lot of my classmates are gone.” He says mournfully.

“It’s a sobering fact when you look into history, even a quick abridged version of it. You realize that you likely would have been part of the casualty list with as often as the Dominion targeted Galaxy class vessels. Part of me thanks my lucky stars, but part of me knows that our fate would have been different.”

“Anyhow, I get the feeling that Sully knows more than he’s lead on. Speaking to Elianna about their return and waking up he wasn’t with them when they were conscious and the shuttle door was opened. Sully even made a log during his time still awake. Granted it wasn’t long before we all woke but why him? Why has he been reluctant to talk about it at all. I intend on discussing this with the councilor and suggesting strongly that she start seeing him. Might have to have Johnny go see her to work out some of his demons. Starfleet is already talking about sending extra councilors to see the crew to help them cope with what’s happened. We’re going to be here at Pacifica for a while so were going to make the best of it. Granted were mostly on shore leave until further notice, but who knows what kind of trouble that will bring.” He took another drink from his glass and paused for a long moment.

“I was relieved to hear that both of my Sisters made it through the wars, and while one is still playing an active role in Starfleet Security the other left Starfleet to start a private practice on Denobula Prime. She would choose the galactic epicenter for medical things to take her practice. She’s apparently had quite the success. Now I have to make that most interesting communications call, to let my family know I’m still alive. It should be a shock.” He said setting down the now empty glass. “My crew and I have a lot of history to catch up on. I wager it will not be an easy transition for many of them. They were all young kids mostly, now they are still young while everyone they knew is 20 years older. End log!”

Location: USS Tempest NCC-1852-A, Deck 8, Room 808 – Captain Savage, Oliver Alexander Quarters
Personal Log Recording

“Personal Log, I feel like the punches just keep flowing. I was unable to get in touch with my parents at their home. Come to find out our home was sold but the persons who purchased my home directed me to my sister on Denobula who sold the house. This was a blow in itself as it made me realize that something must have gone wrong. That home had been in my family for generations. I was able to get my sister on subspace

Ensign

Postby Daniel Ratterree » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:08 am

Mission 22 – “Through the Looking Glass” Part 4
Sim Date: December 10, 2016
IC Date: December 4, 2393 Time: 14:48:05
Stardate: 70924.97
Glorfindel as Cadet Cameron Corcoran – Science Officer

Well the good news is we’ve already started getting new Crew on board, someone by the name of Sam has joined the crew as an Auxiliary crew person. Which I’m not sure what that equates to as far as a position yet but we’ve got our first crewperson from Star Trek: Engage!

Mission Briefing:
The crew of the Tempest has returned to Pacifica, the ship has essentially been impounded and the crew subjected to a battery of medical checks and a large variety of security checks. With the ship having been listed as missing and persumed destroyed it's been an interesting situation to say the least. As of right now the crew were given permission to occupy the ship once more but were still essentially grounded for the time being and technically on shore leave indefinably. We've been given the stations facilities as well as permission to visit the planet Pacific itself. If your not familiar, Pacifica is a water world of sorts, it has very little land mass, extremely deep oceans. There are a few islands that the pacificans have turned into resorts for the crew. (About the planet: http://memory-alpha.wikia.com/wiki/Pacifica) (and about the inhabitants: http://memory-beta.wikia.com/wiki/Selkie) so you may choose to stay aboard ship or go roast on a beach or holodeck. Whatever your poison. Any questions, comments or death threats?

Source: COM UNIT 3252B21-116 – Uplink – USS Tempest NCC-1852-A

A sounds of island music and a beach can be heard as the recording picks up. “Personal Log, I can’t help but feel like I’ve abandoned my crew, but at the same time I think it should help with team building. I did not lie about where I was heading. Now I’m deep into a good book on the beach drinking something tasty. Maybe Johnny is right, maybe it just hasn’t hit me yet.” He pauses. “Twenty years has passed, countless people have died, and I can’t understand why it is that I feel nothing.” He pauses lost in thought for a moment. “Something’s not right with Sully, he’s been acting strange since they came back from the USS Paris. I did take note of a security alert that Sully has been trying to access a level ten classified record. I took a bit of interest and attempted to access the file and found that I don’t even have access. I sent a request to command asking for access as part of our ongoing investigation, but so far I’ve gotten no reply. I’m starting to wonder if that’s why Starfleet is mulling over what to do with us, maybe were on to something. I think I’ll let Sully continue to poke around for a bit to see how it goes. I’ve got a backdoor program monitoring his progress so once he knows something I should as well. I’m stuck between a rock and a hard place not knowing what’s next, for now I guess I need to figure out my own issues with this and wait. Could be worse ways to wait.” He pauses as a very low rumble is picked up over the audio. “What the hell!” there are the sounds of concern in the background. “I think we just had an earthquake. End Log!”

Ensign

Postby Daniel Ratterree » Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:10 am

Mission 23 – “Through the Looking Glass ” - Part 5
Sim Date: December 17th, 2016
IC Date: December 5th 2393 Time: 09:50:12
Stardate: 70927.15
Attendance:
Glorfindel as Cadet Cameron Corcoran – Science Officer

Well were edging closer to our official kick off date with ST:E! We ran 22 Missions during the 2016 year, which is a great start since we began this endeavor back with our First Sim on May 28th, 2016. I’m proud of what we’ve accomplished. We did not get to sim on every weekend but this is the trials and tribulations of starting up one of these things when Star Trek as a whole is kind of in a lull. You guys have been great both in understanding, working with me with such a small crew. I think our partnership with ST:E is going to bring great things in our future. Thank you guys!

I believe the plan is that we will be over on ST:E’s chat system starting this weekend coming up. It is our first sim, might even have our own SM/Game Director, which will give me a chance to participate as a played character more so I am excited about that prospect.

I am looking forward to what is coming next.

Mission Briefing:
As a few of us are currently buried under rubble on the planet we will pick up where the new Game Master decides we need to kick off from otherwise I’ll twist something together. LOL So seeing that this stuff just happened and I’m buried with the rest of you, accept our Science Officer there will be no official log. LOL But it will all be summed up in my next one.
As of right now, here is where the crew stands.
Oliver, Johnny, and Elianna are buried by debris in the café they were in when the quake hit. However, no one is badly injured and the building materials were light since it was an open-air café not too hard to dig out.
Cadet Cameron was aboard the Tempest in orbit docked at the station, going over sensor readings. More of which will be revealed on the day of sim.
Commander Derringer was not with us so one can only assume he either went back to the ship or was in his room when the quake hit, and is otherwise unscathed.
Our councilor is still resting comfortably in sickbay.
Our new crewbies can decide where they want to start out from, just let myself or the Director know where you were when everything went down.

Lieutenant JG

Character Name: Marcus "Racer" Trevanion

Postby Gunther Vermeulen » Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:41 am

Thank you, and welcome to ST:E!

That's a great way of showing who you are and what you've done. I only skimmed over those logs now and already love the dynamics in there. I'm a big fan of backstory elements, so I 'll read all of it, soon :)
Lieutenant, Junior Grade Marcus "Racer" Trevanion
Tactical Officer
USS Bremen
-
CW3 Andrew Harlan / SFI & Section 31 Admiral Cix Jordaïn, AWOL

PreviousNext

Return to Spacedock