TAC Lieutenant Junior Grade Johnny Cleveland

This is a Forum-Only Station. Do you have an inactive character that you want to write about? Is your character being transferred somewhere else, or fresh out of the Academy? This is where you write logs or start something creative with your fellow players either on Spacedock, orbiting Earth, or elsewhere in the STE universe.

Moderator: James Greenman

TAC Lieutenant Junior Grade Johnny Cleveland

Postby Eddie L » Sun Jan 22, 2017 7:57 pm

"Is this thing on? Hello? It says recording so it must be...

Uh, hi. My name is Johnny Cleveland, rank Lieutenant Junior something-something, and I'm being forced against my will to record these dumb little messages for...I don't even know why, to be honest. Are they supposed to help me, like emotionally? Is Captain Savage gonna watch these while he's in his underwear or what?

Anyway, yes. I'm here. I'm saying words into a camera, and I'm recording a log. Yep. You wanted it, now you have it.

So, I'm on a ship. I forgot the name of the ship, but I'm sure it has one. I'm going out along with two science nerds to investigate some probe that disappeared or got destroyed or something or other. It was there one second and gone the next. We still have about 45 minutes until we actually get to where it was, so I figured I'd burn some time by recording one of these pointless things.

Cameron is the main science guy out here with me. Frankly, I dislike him. I'm not entirely sure why I dislike him, but I do nevertheless. There's also some other dude, but I already forgot his name, so I'm just gonna assume he's irrelevant.

Oh yeah, freakin' Eldrida Trost decided to wake up again and make my life more miserable. I was hoping she just wouldn't wake up until she'd been transferred off the ship, far away from me. I gotta admit, I have absolutely no idea why she's even a psychologist, or a psychiatrist, or a therapist, or whatever someone who talks to people for a living is called. She's not very good at it. It's like she's super duper personally invested in her relationship with every single person on board, and if anyone is even slightly cold or wants a little bit of privacy, she takes it as a personal insult and starts blubbering. I wouldn't want talk to her about the weather, certainly not about my feelings.

The captain seems to be having a bit of a mental breakdown, and to be perfectly honest, it's making me like him a lot more. Before he was just this sociopathic chipper robot, but now he's all gloom and doom. It's much easier to work with.

Alright, looks like I've talked about everyone but myself, so that means it's time for me to end this. Now. I hear some kerfuffle from elsewhere in the ship. Okay, that's a lie. I'm just sick of looking at that blinking dot right next to the camera. Plus, I have to use the restroom. Cleveland out. Is that too miuch? Ah, screw it-" ==END LOG==

Lieutenant JG

Character Name: Marcus "Racer" Trevanion

Re: TAC Lieutenant Junior Grade Johnny Cleveland

Postby Gunther Vermeulen » Sun Jan 22, 2017 8:14 pm

Lovely atmospheric mood log :)
Lieutenant, Junior Grade Marcus "Racer" Trevanion
Tactical Officer
USS Bremen
CW3 Andrew Harlan / SFI & Section 31 Admiral Cix Jordaïn, AWOL

Postby Vanessa Brinkman » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:15 pm

I'm really loving all of the Tempest logs. You all have such interesting relationships with each other... I honestly cannot wait to see what happens next.
SCI Lt. T'Lira, USS Atlantis
CMO Lt. Sarissa t'Kaveth, USS Sentinel
CTO Lt. Noemi Idaris, Sigma Rho

Postby Eddie L » Sun Jan 22, 2017 10:43 pm

Thanks guys!

Glad to be a part of this community

Return to Spacedock