Still trying to join the game. Hmm.

Discuss everything to do with the game here. Your ships, character story arcs, plots, plans and ideas are all fair game. If it's In-Universe, then it's in here.
Cadet

Character Name: Mei'konda

Still trying to join the game. Hmm.

Postby Aaron Nichols » Fri Aug 26, 2016 4:22 pm

Hi everyone,

I wondered if someone on the forums might help me out! I completed the character application process and applied for a ship. That was a number of weeks ago, and I still haven't heard anything regarding a posting. I've tried asking a question through the website's 'personnel/character queries' contact section, but nothing yet. Any other suggestions?

Lieutenant

Re: Still trying to join the game. Hmm.

Postby Vanessa Brinkman » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:11 pm

My solution os usually to pester James, but if anyone else has anything... :shrugs:
SCI Lt. T'Lira, USS Atlantis
CMO Lt. Sarissa t'Kaveth, USS Sentinel
CTO Lt. Noemi Idaris, Sigma Rho

Lieutenant

Postby Babette C » Fri Aug 26, 2016 6:32 pm

yup, go pester James :D Most likely he will see this thread and get back to you, but there's also the site's pm system if you want to contact him directly.
CMO - Lt. Isabelle Rousseau - USS Hyperion NCC-77989
AMB - Lt. JG Rebecca Terell - USS Sentinel NCC-79088

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Postby C. J. Short » Fri Aug 26, 2016 8:45 pm

James has recently started up a new job and has been super busy. I'll get in touch with him; I know he'll be as sorry as I am that you've been having difficulties. What ship did you apply to?
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Postby James Greenman » Sat Aug 27, 2016 2:34 am

Gah! I am super sorry about this, I missed your character in the hub-bub of new job and a slightly busier than normal time at Engage! Your character was approved already, all you need to do is open up the ship you want to join, click any of the open positions and apply away - I'll see it and approve it. :)

Get in touch over PM if there's anything else I can do, at least then I'll get the email notifications.
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Return to Engage Lounge