Who's Who in the STE-niverse

Discuss everything to do with the game here. Your ships, character story arcs, plots, plans and ideas are all fair game. If it's In-Universe, then it's in here.
Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Character Name: Raqiin sh'Hruvek

Re: Who's Who in the STE-niverse

Postby Shawna F » Mon May 23, 2016 2:41 pm

:eng101: Welcome to the wiki wizarding world of...wiki.
CSO Lt Raqiin sh'Hruvek - USS Bremen NCC-12428
XO LtCmdr Vikram Baudin - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 / S.T.A.R. Taskforce Sigma

Ensign

Character Name: Ensign Carem Sulev

Postby Emile S » Mon May 23, 2016 2:52 pm

I remember when I joined in february and I spent a long time reading the transcripts of the older arcs... I would often get lost in all the names and whatnots! I think it's an awesome idea, especially since I feel like STE is expanding... :allears:
SCI - Ensign Carem Sulev - USS Hyperion

Lieutenant
Banned

Character Name: Alexis Wright

Postby Holly Kolodziejczak » Mon May 23, 2016 5:36 pm

Vanessa Brinkman wrote:Oooo a microwiki. Maybe that'll help the newbies be less confused as to going ons. And, wait... idea here: What if you all put the guides for playing each department onto the wiki. Condense all that info into one place and less links to throw onto the main site.

I think Miz Vanessa has a good idea here.

I'd enjoy being involved in this, but sadly I just don't think I have time right now - I'm even having trouble keeping up with my log responsibilities. (Sorry Jason and Andrew! D:) But in case things change in the future, color me interested.
CSO Commander Alexis Wright, U.S.S. Atlantis

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Postby James Greenman » Mon May 23, 2016 11:59 pm

Alright, the Wiki is up and those that wanted to get in on the editing have been given access to edit and contribute as well as access to the coveted Development Forum. OoooOOooOoOOooooO :buddy:

Once we've got things going the way we want, we'll open it up to the general public with (hopefully) a bunch of articles already up. With time I think this could be a great resource, and definitely one of the go-to places for ST:E specific items as well as general Trek Knowledge.
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Previous

Return to Engage Lounge