Mission Arc #13 - We're Gonna Need A Bigger Spaceship

Forum for the U.S.S. Sentinel, running every Monday at 2100 EST. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, and post your logs for everyone to read.

Moderator: James Greenman

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Mission Arc #13 - We're Gonna Need A Bigger Spaceship

Postby James Greenman » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:23 pm

TO: Lieutenant Commander Vikram Baudin, Acting Commanding Officer USS SENTINEL
CC: Senior Bridge Crew USS SENTINEL

Congratulations are in order for your handling of the issues on Sinul, the consul are grateful to the Federation and to the Sentinel for her hard work, and we've gone a long way to aiding the Romulan Republic in their time of need. The information you recovered with regards to the Empire's meddling and possible involvement in the Terothka Virus outbreak will be invaluable for the review and investigation into the incident - to that end, Captain Stradiot will be joining the Tribunal on Earth for a few weeks to ensure that this is handled correctly and with delicacy.

Lieutenant Commander Baudin, you will be the acting Commanding Officer for the Sentinel during Captain Stradiot's absence. The Admiralty have every faith that you will perform well in this role, your Starfleet record being as exemplary as it is.

For now your orders are to proceed to Blue Horizon, a Federation colony world that as you may be aware went through extensive terraforming to turn it into the paradise that is so fitting of the name. Your crew have worked hard, and you could all do with a short respite before we throw you back into the fray. Enjoy your leave while you can, Commander, Starfleet will be in touch in a few days with your next mission orders.

Admiral Ren Tolar
Starfleet Command, Fleet Operations
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Character Name: Raqiin sh'Hruvek

Re: Mission Arc #13 - We're Gonna Need A Bigger Spaceship

Postby Shawna F » Mon Jun 13, 2016 2:01 pm

TO: Sentinel Senior Staff
FROM: Acting Commanding Officer Lieutenant Commander Vikram Baudin
SUBJECT: "Mission" Briefing

All: I would like it noted for the record that while I sympathize with the victim, I do not personally believe this to be a Starfleet matter nor a matter that a crew on leave should necessarily get involved in. I will not punish anyone who would rather take their well-earned leave. That being said...

CSO: Search through the history of Blue Horizon, particularly noting any reports on fauna that might be capable of this. Just because we're told nothing potentially dangerous lives in the ocean doesn't mean it's not possible. This could be a fluke or a rare happenstance, but better to be sure.

CMO/MED: Keep updated on the victim and their wounds, especially if anything unusual crops up (a tooth bit broken off in the wound, unexpected poisons, anything that isn't consistent with a random animal attack). If possible, try to work backwards and come up with an estimated size, weight, shape of whatever did this, be it biological or inorganic.

CTO/TAC: Work with local security on this. We're just tourists here, and they know Blue Horizon better than we do. Security cameras around the beach, eyewitness reports, any unusual activity in case this is in fact a deliberate if obfuscated attack. Do not. get involved. with the local media.

AMB: If you could use your personable and diplomatic skills to keep this from blowing up into a mass panic... And perhaps a calm and friendly face might get the victim's side of the story once they are stable and awake.

ENG: Welcome to the ship. I'd say something about not blowing up yet, but just give it time. Continue making last minute repairs.
CSO Lt Raqiin sh'Hruvek - USS Bremen NCC-12428
XO LtCmdr Vikram Baudin - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 / S.T.A.R. Taskforce Sigma

Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Character Name: Raqiin sh'Hruvek

Re: Mission Arc #13 - We're Gonna Need A Bigger Spaceship

Postby Shawna F » Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:44 pm

TO: Sentinel Senior Staff
FROM: Acting Commanding Officer Lieutenant Commander Vikram Baudin
SUBJECT: Mission Briefing

CMO: Continue monitoring the patient and see what information you can get from the injuries about the attack. If he needs transfer to the ship for treatment, we'll do so.

CSO: If you'd like to take a closer look underwater to see if you can't find our mystery attacker, I'd prefer you meet up with TAC and form a plan of 'attack' if you will.

MED/CTO/AMB: Continue your investigation. Keep me posted. Be advised that due to what Hamlet has found, we are working on the assumption that this is no shark, or at least something that was very deliberate and done by someone on the planet either with access to the planetary systems or is a particularly skilled hacker.

ENG: If the comm system is acting up, run a few diagnostics. There may still be some relatively minor damage.
CSO Lt Raqiin sh'Hruvek - USS Bremen NCC-12428
XO LtCmdr Vikram Baudin - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 / S.T.A.R. Taskforce Sigma

Return to U.S.S. Sentinel