Atlantis OOC - General Chatter

Forum for the U.S.S. Atlantis, running every Wednesday at 2100 EST. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, and post your logs for everyone to read.

Moderator: Luceo

Lieutenant

Re: Atlantis OOC - General Chatter

Postby Vanessa Brinkman » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:47 pm

I am so sorry about missing the last couple sims! Shit at my house has been... well, long story short, my uncle is an ass and my aunt has been using my room since mid-June. I've been sleeping on the couch since I got back from Cali and that screws with my internal clock, because sim time is usually when I head off to bed anyway, but now my "head off to bed" time is anywhere between 9:30 and 10 CST, when sim usually starts at 8... so yeah my internal clock is screwed. I should be able to make it to next week's sim, depending on how things go moving my aunt into her new house. In the meantime, I'll probably write a log? If I have time to between planning two parties and a very big assignment for my class.
SCI Lt. T'Lira, USS Atlantis
CMO Lt. Sarissa t'Kaveth, USS Sentinel
CTO Lt. Noemi Idaris, Sigma Rho

Lieutenant
As predicted in the Bible

Postby Luceo » Thu Jul 20, 2017 7:22 pm

Hey, great to hear from you! Hope things settle down for you at home and hope to see you back next week. :)
"Come let us sail the boundless sea..."

Lieutenant

Postby Babette C » Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:43 pm

I hate to do this again this week, but I'm probably going to be late tonight. Family's going out to dinner, not sure exactly when we're going to be back. Hopefully before 9pm, so I might be able to play for a little while at least.
CMO - Lt. Isabelle Rousseau - USS Hyperion NCC-77989
AMB - Lt. JG Rebecca Terell - USS Sentinel NCC-79088

Previous

Return to U.S.S. Atlantis