CTO Lt Feyna

Forum for the U.S.S. Hyperion, running every Monday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander

Re: CTO Lt Feyna

Postby Einar S » Tue Oct 18, 2016 9:41 am

brilliant Sophie! more please
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Lieutenant

CTO LtCmdr Feyna: SD 11610.17

Postby Sophie Wakeling » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:41 pm

Joanne Feyna's stream of consciousness in the last few minutes of previous mission:

Fire. Now there's fire. I can only assume that this is a fear of Soule's somehow. He seems so dead when I look into his eyes. I am scared, but not for myself. For him. What is the voice whispering to him. I suspect he has more to fear than some of the others. He has more ghosts.
I need to get him back, back to the kick ass tactical officer he is. I need him to help me find Jonathan. I refuse to lose the game this far into it. I'm committed. Probably due to be in more ways than one. Spirits of crimes past will not stop me.

Commander

Postby Einar S » Mon Oct 24, 2016 7:43 pm

that was really nice Sophie! I love how much you packed into a short text :)
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:05 pm

Efficient and epic! A hell of a combination.
:toot:

Lieutenant

CTO LtCmdr Feyna

Postby Sophie Wakeling » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:43 pm

She stood in the corner, looking around, watching the activity around her. They all seemed to be having fun, but she just couldn't seem to get into the spirit of it.
Since her night of excess with Niamh, she seemed to her lost her ability to be social. Too much came out, too much was shared, too much was drunk.
As was her habit, her eyes followed round Jonathan as he moved from one group of officers to another, occasionally introducing the Admiral to people she would be less familiar with. Joanne doubt those names would last more than the 10 minutes it took for the next round of names to be offered. She grabbed a drink, and small sandwich from a platter being passed round, and continued her watching as she sipped and nibbled. Instead of giving off an air of not wanting to be spoken to, she instead shrank back into the corner, turning herself into a wallflower. She knew it couldn't last, but for the meantime she would appreciate her own company. Until Rome noticed her, and then she knew she'd have to find a smile and a pleasant word for all. However, until then, she'd hide.

Commander

Postby Einar S » Mon Nov 28, 2016 8:47 pm

can I call her flower from now on?
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Lieutenant

Postby Sophie Wakeling » Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:23 pm

If you want a knuckle sandwich :p

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Dec 01, 2016 4:46 am

I'm gonna go with Wall-E.
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Lieutenant

CTO LtCmdr Feyna SD:11701.23

Postby Sophie Wakeling » Thu Jan 26, 2017 6:53 pm

Jo had interacted with alot of people. Hundreds, maybe thousands. She had spoken and watched and interrogated various parts of that large group.
And in that section of sentient species had been liars, thieves, murderers. But there had also been the innocent, honest and the genuine.
There had been training, but she found nothing accounted for life experience. And Hill had exhibited all the signs of someone being genuine.
She couldn't discount that someone who had reached Admiral was skilled at hiding her deception, but Jo had the feeling that the story about her mother was real.
Looking over the table of delicacies, she picked out a savoury pastry with intricate detail, placing one on her and another on Commander Danann's plate, before investigating the next platter.
One true story does not a saint make. She was still Admiral Hill. It didn't make her forget history.
Jo lifted up her increasingly full plate with one hand, dexterously accepting a glass of lightly bubbling drink with her other.
"Come on Nia, we can't stay here the whole time. Let's go flirt with The Boys."

Previous

Return to U.S.S. Hyperion