Hyperion OOC - General Chatter

Forum for the U.S.S. Hyperion, running every Monday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Lieutenant

Re: Hyperion OOC - General Chatter

Postby Vanessa Brinkman » Mon Dec 12, 2016 8:02 pm

Y'all are making me sad that I can't be there again this week. I expect good logs so I can know what the hell you did to the stars when I return to haunt Engineering next week XD
SCI Lt. T'Lira, USS Atlantis
CMO Lt. Sarissa t'Kaveth, USS Sentinel
CTO Lt. Noemi Idaris, Sigma Rho

Lieutenant

Postby Babette C » Fri Dec 16, 2016 4:38 pm

Hey guys,
Just wanted to let you know that I won't be able to play on monday - I am traveling to France this upcoming week to attend a funeral.
I will see you all after break. If anyone is able to save and send a copy of the transcript, that'd be appreciated.. Have a good holiday.
Babs
CMO - LtJG Velina Tailor - USS Atlantis
CMO - Lt. Isabelle Rousseau - USS Hyperion NCC-77989 (Decommissioned Vessel)
AMB - Lt. JG Rebecca Terell - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 (Decommissioned Vessel)

Lieutenant

Postby Vanessa Brinkman » Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:29 pm

So, as I predicted, class schedules are going to interfere with my loitering on the Hyperion. I figured I should at least give a head's up instead of "hey, where did that random engineer go?" I've currently got a class at sim time, but I'll be sure to drop in and pester you all when I've got days off.
SCI Lt. T'Lira, USS Atlantis
CMO Lt. Sarissa t'Kaveth, USS Sentinel
CTO Lt. Noemi Idaris, Sigma Rho

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:37 pm

Vanessa Brinkman wrote:So, as I predicted, class schedules are going to interfere with my loitering on the Hyperion. I figured I should at least give a head's up instead of "hey, where did that random engineer go?" I've currently got a class at sim time, but I'll be sure to drop in and pester you all when I've got days off.

Nooooooo!
I loveded you, Random Engineer! I loveded youuuu!

Previous

Return to U.S.S. Hyperion