AUX Cadet Demetrius

Forum for the U.S.S. Hyperion, running every Monday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Cadet

AUX Cadet Demetrius

Postby Christopher Hibbert » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:35 pm

Logs:
Placement = None
Ranking = Cadet (Hoping to advance but probably no chance as no posting as all available ones are too early)
Past placing:
AUX Cadet Demetrius on
Decomissioned ship: U.S.S. Hyperion

Cadet

Re: AUX Cadet Demetrius

Postby Christopher Hibbert » Tue Dec 06, 2016 7:54 pm

Cadet's Log, Stardate 11612.05

It was my first day aboard the starship Hyperion and my was it a blast.

Although I had passed starfleet academy and I was on a ship now I am still waiting for my graduation ceremony which hopefully can happen soon but who knows. To be assigned to ship I actually got a choice do I either go for one of the other ships or do I go for this one. A friend of the families who helped me get to grips with being joined to a simbiont, known to me as Admiral M which was just a nick name I called him, said this "If you don't get your self onto a ship soon I am going to dare you to join one and I know you will do it as I knew your past host." And so he did I ended up being dared ono this ship and I went through with it as I liked the idea of it not being my choice so I get to discover what kind of ship it was. Though I did do my research on the CO and the XO of the ship and both things I found said they were scarry but I find at least the CO to be kind and nice looking where as the XO he looks scarry and I don't really want to get on his bad side.

When I got to the bridge they were in the middle of an argument of how much latinum they should spend on a coffee machine. Very strange. But I carry on to the captain and meet him face to face. I tell the captain I am reporting for duty and then he directs me to his scarry looking XO who looks over my papers and then directs me to OPS who sorts me out my quarters and then asks the quarter master to get my "Dress Whites" ready, I frankly have no idea what they are but I will probably soon find out, I then get introduced to one of the TAC officers Mr Douglas who was suppost to give me a tour of the ship but we never make it out of the turbolift until something happens and the ship slams to a halt and I end up smashing my back into the turbolift bulkhead and then going out cold.

I don't know what happened afterwards as it is a bit fuzzy but it is starting to bring back bad memories of how my pervious host died, on a medical bed under the care of an EMH.

I think to myself, Will I die? Will it be the end for this host? Only time will tell. I am too young. I can't die not like this.
Last edited by Christopher Hibbert on Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Placement = None
Ranking = Cadet (Hoping to advance but probably no chance as no posting as all available ones are too early)
Past placing:
AUX Cadet Demetrius on

Commander

Postby Einar S » Wed Dec 07, 2016 9:18 am

haha that was really good Christopher! A nice recap and an insight into his mind at the same time

A great start!
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Lieutenant

Postby Babette C » Wed Dec 07, 2016 11:30 pm

Pssht.. we won't let him die. We can always preserve his body and revive him later.. :P
CMO - LtJG Velina Tailor - USS Atlantis
CMO - Lt. Isabelle Rousseau - USS Hyperion NCC-77989 (Decommissioned Vessel)
AMB - Lt. JG Rebecca Terell - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 (Decommissioned Vessel)

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Dec 08, 2016 1:40 am

Hell, we don't even need a body. As long as there's a brain in a box, we're good.

Nicely done, Christopher :)
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Thu Dec 08, 2016 10:50 am

Nicely done, Christopher.
I am looking forward to hearing what your character thinks of the rest of the crew!

Cadet

Postby Christopher Hibbert » Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:46 pm

Cadet's Personal Log, Stardate 11701.16

So today I found it hilarious so we were sent to spend some time on the stations we arrived a, which name escapes me at current time, and I spent a few hours with the operations officer of the Hyperion who's mouth got a bit blasted out by the local Romulan restaurants cuisine. I on the other hand had a nice time i found it quite mild as one of my previous hosts has had experience with very spicy food which is close to that of the Romulan cuisine. I have now gone back onto the Hyperion to visit one of my favourite holo-programs which I brought with me as I made a few changes to the original program so I could make it my own. It basically follows a set process depending on what version you ask it to play out, I am so lucky hardly anyone knows about this especially the captain. This program is set with the phsycological profiles and physical profiles which are able to be accessed by me of the entire crew of the Hyperion, so I can go along and play along with the crew on their previous missions, which are quite exciting. I am later going to go and get my dress whites on, I can't wait as I have heard they are horrible to wear, for the ceremony of a ship that is at the station, which name also escapes me.

I hope my holodeck program goes well and the ceremony tomorrow and I also hope that no-one ever finds out about this as I would prefer it to be kept quiet.
Placement = None
Past placing:
AUX Cadet Demetrius on

Return to U.S.S. Hyperion