TAC Lieutenant JG Soule Douglas

Forum for the U.S.S. Hyperion, running every Monday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander

Re: TAC Lieutenant Junior Grade Soule Douglas

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Mon Mar 07, 2016 2:36 pm

Holy moley, that was one long, long log, guys!

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

Re: TAC Lieutenant JG Soule Douglas

Postby Andrew Rice » Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:51 pm

Vincit Omnia Veritas - The truth conquers all things.

TAC - LtJG. Soule Douglas - USS Hyperion NCC-77989 / S.T.A.R. ECS
ENG - Lt. Ilaihr - USS Atlantis NCC-1021-D
CSO - LtJG. Hamlet - USS Sentinel NCC-79088

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

Postby Andrew Rice » Mon Apr 18, 2016 8:12 pm

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

A Bad Day.

Postby Andrew Rice » Sat May 21, 2016 10:59 pm

"But she's so pretty," Danann moaned from under the blanket on her bed. She curled up as pain racked her body. "So damn pretty." Her muscles spasmed as her system reacted to the lack of whatever toxin Kette had dosed her with. "God, I don't feel very well, Tom." She mumbled into her pillow.

Soule pulled up a chair and sat quietly in the doorway, trying to comfort her from afar, knowing full well that she wasn't actually talking to him. "You aren't very well, commander, but you'll pull through soon."

"No I won't." She grumbled. "You don't get it. The uniform, the medals, walking, talking, ungh... standing like a fuckin' hero... it's all bullshit, man. He doesn't believe any of it. He's a fraud, and we are meant to follow him blindly?"

"Yes you will, Irish, you have to." He grumbled back. "I understand though." He sighed to himself for a moment, pondering her surprisingly lucid ramblings further. "I don't think we're heroes, we're just people. I don't like the medals myself though, too egotistical even for my taste."

He managed to crack a laugh. "But the uniform does mean something... I know things seem bleak right now, but you have to fight through it."

"He doesn't believe it, he just goes through the motions. Motions... motions..." She turned and opened her eyes, startled. "Oh god, what the fuck?" She said aloud, lifting herself off the bed a little and looking around. Her blurry vision landed on Douglas as sweat stung her eyes.

"Hey." He replied calmly, waving from his chair. "How're you feeling?"

She stared at him, rubbed her eyes to clear her vision. "What the hell are you doing here?" A thought struck her like a brick. "Oh Jesus..." She muttered as she ducked to look under the sheets. Relaxing as she noted that she was still fully clothed, she dropped the covers and lay back relieved she hadn't made a stupid mistake. "... the room is spinning like a shuttle with faulty gyros... and I feel like death."

"Yeah.... that's probably to be expected." He shook his head at her brief display of panic, feeling a little hurt that she would consider that, but moving on passed it. "What do you remember?"

Niamh concentrated hard, her head splitting. "Leaving the bridge... the turbolift... something about Sickbay." She lifted a hand to claw at her neck, at the point where Kette's stings had pierced her earlier.

"Yeah.... things got hectic. You were sedated, and I carried you here." He winced, waiting for the screaming and shouting, and the throwing of things at his head. He attempted to defuse her before that happened. "Do you want me to get you a glass of water?"

She nodded slowly, gaining purchase on reality finally. "Did, eh... is Kette around anywhere...?" She didn't care if that sounded desperate.

He went into the next room to the replicator, shortly returning with a glass of water. As she took the glass, he frowned and looked away at her question. "No..." He croaked.

"Shit." She grumbled, a rising concern taking hold. "When will he be back...? Soon? Soon, right...?"

Soule sighed. He could see the look on her face, he almost didn't have the heart to tell her. "Maybe you should rest up, before worrying about everything else." He cracked a smile.

"... worrying?!" She said, startled, shaking, scratching her neck obsessively.

"Commander!" He raised his hands up as if he was going to stop her from hurting herself, but he couldn't bring himself to do anything, lowering them again; feeling very useless. "Please stop." He sighed in resignation. "What do you need me to tell you?"

"The truth..." She replied. "What the hell is happening to me?"

"I'm not a doctor Niamh, but I'd say you're coming down... hard... from a drug trip." He knelt down beside her. "You just gotta hold out a little longer until it's out of your system... and drink the bledy water."

She raised the glass shakily to her dry lips and sipped. Her stomach churned as she swallowed. With a weak, outstretched hand she motioned for Douglas to take the glass.

"Mmmmmh." She complained as she eased herself back against her pillows. "Go get the doc to ask Kette for a sample of his venom or whatever it was." She closed her eyes, fighting hard to concentrate. "Maybe she can use it to ... you know, just to take the edge off. Just..." Her voice shook. "Just a little..."

He replaced the glass on her bedside table, and with a long drawn out sigh, he began to speak in a much softer tone than normal as he heard her voice shake. "I can't, I wish I could... but he's gone." His head sunk."I'm sorry..."

"No..." Niamh focused on Douglas' face, forcing herself still. "I'm sorry..." She whispered as her body rebelled against her wishes and shook her with a dart of stabbing pain. If Kette was gone, though... "Then why the hell am I here, and not in Sickbay?"

"Orders... to keep us both out of the way, probably. You started shaking, on the way here... I couldn't just leave you. Do you want me to take you back to sickbay?"

"Dammit, yes! Why the hell isn't Rousseau here?..." She scratched her arms under the covers. "... No offense, Blondie, but this isn't exactly your area, y'know?"

"No, I know. Things are just hectic... as you can imagine." He held his arm out for her, ready to guide her up and along. "Come on, easy does it." He smiled.

She nodded, scratched and dragged herself to a seated position. "Hang on..." She wiped her face dry with her sleeve then painfully pulled the covers back. Clasping her fingers into his arm, she let him guide her into a stand. He rested her arm around his shoulders, and steadied her with a hand at her waist. His support was necessary, but the pressure on her skin felt like a thousand needles.

"OK... yea... no." She muttered, her knees collapsing under her and her head swimming. "Transport time."

"Alright.. I got you." He helped her regain her standing position, letting her put as much weight on him as she needed/could. "Computer; two for emergency site-to-site transporter to sickbay, please."

"Thanks, Douglas."

They shimmered away in a blue haze, rematerialising momentarily later in sickbay. Niamh had held on as long as she could. The effect of the transport was simply too much. Her mind clouded over. She looked hazily at Soule, smiled nervously and said "I love you, too." Before shuddering, calling out in panic and collapsing.

He looked at her for a moment, both startled and confused, only being just about able to stop her literally hitting the deck. As nurses and doctors became alert to the situation, they quickly dropped what they were doing and ran towards them. Soule gently hauled her up again, carrying her to the nearest biobed.

"Commander.... are you ok?" He gazed between her and the medical personnel, as they rapidly took over from him. "Irish!?"

Lieutenant

Postby Babette C » Sat May 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Oof, that was intense. Well done guys :-)
Btw, I was on my way to check in on her.. guess I didn't make it quite soon enough?
CMO - LtJG Velina Tailor - USS Atlantis
CMO - Lt. Isabelle Rousseau - USS Hyperion NCC-77989 (Decommissioned Vessel)
AMB - Lt. JG Rebecca Terell - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 (Decommissioned Vessel)

Commander

Postby Einar S » Mon May 23, 2016 1:47 pm

fantastic! Too bad the Doc is outside her quarters haha
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

What Bad Day?

Postby Andrew Rice » Mon May 23, 2016 5:11 pm

The last few days had been trying for everyone on board Hyperion, the mission at Vintaki, which now officially never happened, had taken it's toll. After a long sparring session with Vitro, venting his negative emotions, and an equally attentive sonic shower, Soule was on his way to Izzy's quarters. He could imagine how difficult the mission would have been on her, being chief medical officer, the gravity of the immorality of it all would weigh on her more heavily. He held in his hand a Nebuchadnezzar bottle of wine, and the same kind of yellow and purple crocus he had brought her on their first date; he hoped to cheer her up with more pleasant memories and thoughts. He gave a gentle rattatat on the door, and brushed himself down.

Isabelle had been switching between sitting on the sofa for the past couple of hours and pacing aimlessly in her quarters after she got off of shift. She couldn’t stop thinking about the various aspects of the Vintaki mission.. They had saved a world.. but at what cost? What other options did they have? Should she have insisted on the truth from her commanders from the beginning? And what would have been the toll if Kette had not fulfilled his mission, and she, like Danann, had disobeyed orders to uphold their Starfleet ideals? Her conscience had taken a beating today…

Soule’s gentle knock broke her out of her dark reverie. She crossed the room to the door, recognizing the now familiar tapping. “Soule.. I’m glad to see you.” She kissed him gently before ushering him inside. “Come in.”

He placed the large bottle down on the table, before turning to present the flower to her with a smile. "I thought you could use some cheering up." He said, unable to hide the fact that he too needed cheering up, yet trying to regardless. He wrapped his arms around her waist, and looked for her eyes to sparkle.

“Having you here certainly does help.” She couldn’t help but smile, smelling the crocus’s scent. “You are amazing, you always know just what I need. Thank you, love.”

She put the flower into a vase on her table, and returned the hug, wrapping her arms tight around him. As she did so, pent up emotions from the day threatened to surface, and she had to fight back the formation of tears. “It’s been a hell of a day, hasn’t it..”

Soule rested his head on hers, running his fingers through her hair. "It has." He closed his eyes, sensing the sadness in her voice. "But it's all over now."

"You should take the weight off your feet, I'll go get some glasses." He whispered, giving her a peck on the cheek.

“Ok.” She gave him a small smile, nodding and wiping away an errant tear. She took a seat at the table, reading the label on the bottle to distract her as he got the glasses. She managed a chuckle at the size.. but couldn’t argue that they both needed to destress after the mission’s events. She sighed, trying to let things go for the time being, just focusing on Soule being there.

“2388, good choice.” She said, brightening a little as he sat down beside her.

"I think that was the year I met Captain Ilaihr." He grinned at the memory. "What were you up to back then? He asked with genuine curiosity, but also hoping it would help with forgetting about the day. "I bet you were turning heads still." He winked.

He leant forward and started to uncork the bottle, he was careful to make sure it didn't shoot off, but even still it popped out with a tremendous boom. It was also not an easy bottle to pour; he had to use both hands and rest the cumbersome bottle on his knee, and even still it was difficult to not spill. After finally wrestling with the Nebuchadnezzar, he passed Izzy her glass, and sat back and deflated.

"Let's see.. I was 20, and in my third year at the academy, and... I might have had a few guys interested in me..” She grinned at Soule, teasing him.

"That was the same year I took interspecies ethics..“ She sipped her glass, staring into it thoughtfully. “One thing that stuck out the most in that class for me was how it’s been only in recent history, relatively speaking, that we as humans have treated any species other than ourselves as equals.. and we’ve had an almost equally short period of time that we’ve been out among the stars encountering other races. We have to fight against our own nature sometimes…” She realised she was probably sounding a little too morose, so she tried to think of happier things.

“My brother got married that year also, I was in the wedding. And I got accepted into Starfleet Medical later in the year.”

He had to giggle, her passion was intoxicating no matter the topic, but he was imagining all the things she must have thought about since he'd last seen her. He frowned for a moment and kissed her on the forehead, before cracking a huge grin. "Weight off your feet." He said as he lifted her legs up and placed them on his lap, thinking that it would he a great idea to rub her feet to help her unwind.

"So...." He started, his tongue in his cheek. "There were some interested guys?"

“I can’t argue with a footrub..” She smiled at him, grateful for his insistence in taking care of her; feeling herself relax with the foot massage. And blushed, a little embarrassed to bring up past relationships, but didn’t mind too much, it would probably come up eventually anyway.

“Yeah, mostly in the first couple years, before I had to buckle down and focus on my studies… There was the engineering student, who sent me flowers every week on Tuesdays, ‘just because..’ And our dates were exactly at the same time every week.. very predictable, like clockwork. He was very sweet, but.. not very exciting. And the diplomatic attaché in training who wanted to sweep me off of my feet by taking me to all of these big fancy parties.. but I didn’t ever seem to be anything but an arm-decoration to him. He dropped me for the next pretty face that came along. I was actually relieved, he talked about himself constantly.. I couldn’t get a word in edgewise..” she giggled.

“What about you?" She grinned at him over the edge of her glass. "I bet you had a few girlfriends back then..”

"So... that attaché... he was a moron then." He blinked in disbelief. "He thought he could find better than you? He was either blind, stupid or completely mental." He smiled at her. "I hope I don't ever make you feel like that...."

He shook his head at her question, as he dealt with some tension on the bottom of her foot, working his thumbs in. "Not really. No one I'd call a girlfriend; they were more like sparring partners. I never ended up feeling anything for them... they didn't cuddle."

"Cuddling is important." He put his hand on his heart, before continuing with the footrub.

She laughed. “Yeah, he wasn’t the brightest.. And I can’t imagine you ever doing that,” she said, and sincerely meant it. Out of all of her significant others, he treated her the best, hands down. She smiled at him, the sparkle returning to her eyes at last. “Cuddling..” She agreed, putting a finger up in the air for emphasis, “is most definitely important. Those girls didn’t know what they were missing out on.”

"Well, his loss is my gain, and I am not going to complain about that." He grinned happily, leaning over and kissing her.

“Definitely no complaints here.” She replied, returning the kiss.

He chuckled as their lips met, nuzzling her nose with his, feeling just as he did the first time they kissed. Then, with a very cheeky grin, he started to tickle her feet.

She let out a squeak and twitched her foot reflexively as he tickled it, giggling as she kissed him. She grinned back, going for his armpits..

Pinned underneath her legs and locked to her lips, he was unable to escape. He wriggled and flailed, and whilst no sound came out, his whole body vibrated with hysteric laughter.

She let go of his lips, allowing him to come up for air. She herself was laughing, the kind of laughter that came from the release of long-held tension after the hard day. She looked back at him, red-faced, her eyes dancing; and finally stopped tickling him, and just sat in his lap with a happy sigh, her arms around him.

He gasped for breath, his cheeks aglow, and his eye watering. "Ehem..." He sipped at the wine he had somehow managed to not spill all over the pair of them. "As you can see, I am not ticklish." He looked off at the ceiling, innocently, looking back to see if she bought it.

That brought fresh giggles from her as she struggled to contain herself. “Nope.. not ticklish at all.. not a bit.” She threw him a broad grin, reaching for her own glass and taking a drink. "So.. um.. what were we talking about? Oh yeah, cuddling..”

He smirked, wrapping his arms around her. "Mmmm, I like the sound of that..."

“I think.. we can cuddle more comfortably on the sofa..” She said, kissing him again.. and trying not to fall of the chair, which was just a little too small for the both of them.

"Yes ma'am." He stood up with her in his arms, before slowly lowering her to her feet, letting her lead him to the sofa, wine bottle in hand.

She lowered herself onto the sofa, setting her wine glass on the coffee table and patting the cushion next to her. “Now.. there’s a fine art to cuddling. The perfect mixture of relaxation, and fun..” The memories of the day were letting go, it was a relief not to have her mind occupied by sadness and worry for the time being. And there were other things to think about… things to look forward to. Happy things. “Oh.. and since I’ve got you here, we can talk about the wedding...”

Soule sat down beside her, and topped up their drinks. He rested his head on her shoulder with his arm around her waist, gazing up at her with smiley eyes. "That sounds like a plan."

"Actually!" He sat up again. "There is a subject Sasha has been nagging me about..."

"Oh really?" She smiled, taking another sip of her wine. "What's that?"

"She's curious whether you'd take my name. It's not like I haven't wondered, but... I'm a 24th century man, you don't have to take my name." He smiled at her. "Rousseau is a pretty name. I mean, I could take yours, or have a double barrelled name..."

"That is a very good question. Also a big decision.. I've thought about it too, of course, just hadn't settled on one yet.." She stared into space for a few seconds, contemplating, then saying each name combination aloud. "Isabelle Douglas. Soule Rousseau. Isabelle Rousseau-Douglas. Soule Douglas-Rousseau.. You know, the hyphenated names are growing on me. On the other hand, I have no problem with taking Douglas, it's a fine name."

"It is a big decision, and we don't have to make it now." He placed his glass on the table, and gently took her hands in his, gazing into her eyes; the worries of the day now firmly in the back of his mind. "But... its only a name, its not as important as just being with you."

"We still have some time to think about it." She smiled back at him. "If it helps, I actually like the double name, or some variation of that, whether it's taking the other's name as last or middle.. It shows that we're giving a part of ourselves to each other. " She leaned towards him with a kiss on the lips.

"Mmm... I like that." He sighed happily, himself thinking of which way around. Soule Ulysses Endeavour Douglas-Rousseau or Rousseau-Douglas. "Seems like we'll figure it out soon enough."

"Now... I believe there was talk of cuddles?" He smirked at her, raising his eyebrow.

"I'd say we're almost there.." She grinned, snuggling closer. "And yes, cuddles.. very important." She leaned against him, getting comfortable.

He kissed along the back of her neck and her shoulder, with a large grin on his face. "And fun..."

"Mmmmhm... very much so.. " She sighed in bliss, giving a little shiver at the sensation on her neck.

“And relaxing?" He replied, as he started to massage the small of her back.

"Definitely.." She felt the last shreds of the day's tensions disappearing, and practically melted into his hands. She threaded her arms up around his back, and massaged his shoulders, finding any last bits of tension he might be carrying. "very... relaxing.. how about you?"

"What bad day?" He joked, as several knots loosened and he finally felt relaxed. "I can see why you're the doctor... magic hands."

"Why thank you.." She grinned. "Feeling better? I know I am.." She continued working the tension out of his shoulders, feeling Soule melt the same way she did.

"Oh, I've been wondering.. Do you think that your mum would be willing to perform the ceremony? I can't think of a better person to ask.."

He raised both his eyebrows in surprise. "I... I think she'd be delighted." He smiled at her. "I was thinking about Ilaihr... but you never heard him go into story mode, he'd talk everyone to death during the actually ceremony." He chuckled; he loved the old man, but he is crazy and really could talk a person to death.

As he thought more on it, his eye started to glisten in the light. "I think Barbara performed my parent's wedding..."

She giggled at the thought of Ilaihr going on and on with a story in the middle of their wedding ceremony.. She hadn't thought of Ilaihr doing the ceremony, although she didn’t doubt that he’d do a fine job if he were officiant.. as long as he didn't drone on... “It’s up to you, but I was thinking, since she’s an Admiral, that would work out well, since we’re both in Starfleet.” She smiled. “She performed your parents wedding? Then it would be very fitting..”

"I think we should ask Barbara." He smiled. "It feels right. Plus, I'm totally terrified of what Ilaihr could say; he's craaaaazy."

He gave a goofy chuckle and a happy little sigh, before pecking Izzy on the cheek. "You're amazing."

“I'm sure Ilaihr will understand.. and will probably make long crazy speeches at the reception instead..." She chuckled, grinning to herself. She was actually looking forward to that. She beamed at Soule. "It's all coming together now.. I can't wait. Oooh, speaking of receptions, do you know how to dance?"

Soule suddenly went pale, looking like a deer caught in headlights, slowly starting to blush. "Nooooooooooo..." He trailed off, staring around the room; looking like he was guilty of something.

She giggled, then smiled at him reassuringly. "It's ok if you don't know how.. but I can teach you if you want. The simplest kind of dancing is just swaying to the rhythm of the music with the other person in your arms.. I think you can handle that."

"A slow dance..." He thinks to himself a moment, before leaning in close and whispering something in her ear. "Don't tell anyone... especially not Sasha!"

“I’ll be our little secret.. At least until the wedding.” She winked at him, and then stood up, pulling him to his feet. "What kind of music would you like?"

"Well, we were all forced to learn an instrument as kids. It didn't like it at the time, but because of it I now enjoy Classical music, Jazz and Blues... Opera." He replied, wondering why they're stood up now. "What kind of music do you like?"

"I had to play an instrument as a kid too. Piano, then flute. I tried violin, but didn't get very far with it. But I love classical, acoustic guitar, also blues.. some jazz. Opera's something I have to be in a particular mood to listen to." She grinned. She noticed Soule's curious look as they stood up.. "So.. I thought we'd try some dancing, if you're up to it?"

"Yeah I learnt piano too, can't play it so well with my hand; my fingers are a bit too big for the keys, so I mess up my chords. I did learn to play guitar when I was a teenager, but I don't really play anymore, not since my room mate Arthur wrapped one around my head at the Academy." He laughed at the memory.

"I would love to dance you with you." He took her left hand in his right, and placed his free hand on her waist. He breathed nervously, worrying about stepping on her toes.

"Ahh.. you do know something about dancing. Let's see... Computer, play me some.. slow jazz. 20th century, Jean Sablon." The computer complied, the sweet sounds of piano and a male voice singing french words emanated from the room's speakers. She took Soule's hand, guiding him carefully to the rhythm of the music, careful not to step on his toes..

"Maybe, a little bit." He blushed.

As they moved to the music, Soule started to hum along with it; the rhythm was very soothing. He closed his eyes, and for a moment, it was like they were in another time and place. He kissed her on the cheek, and twirled her around once, just as that particular song came to an end.

She leaned her head against his chest as they danced, in complete bliss. Isabelle never wanted the song to end.. "I wonder why we haven't done this sooner? You're really good at it." She lifted herself up, giving him a tender kiss. "Do you want to choose the next song?"

"Ah, Beginner's luck." He chuckled. "I guess we just never thought about it before..." He shook his head to her second question, his mind was elsewhere, and he just couldn't think of a song at time. So he kept swaying with her, even when the music stopped.

She smiled, keeping in time with Soule's steps, even as the music stopped. "Hm.. computer, give me a random series of big band era tunes, four-four time ..largo." The music continued, giving them something new to dance to.

"That should keep us busy for a little while.." She swayed right along with him, adding more steps in here and there in time to the music. "We should make a habit of this.. this is fun." She imagined the two of them on a polished dance floor in a big ballroom, swirling along with other couples in fancy dress like in an old movie.

"I'd like that..." He nuzzled her nose. "Its something we can do together." It was also a nice way to end the day, he thought to himself, after the one they had. He sighed happily as they danced cheek to cheek, before lifting her off the ground, spinning slowly on the spot.

Isabelle was lost in the sound of the music, the movement of the dance, and Soule's presence. If she had learned nothing else from today, it was that no matter how difficult things got, they had each other, to support each other through the tough times.. and to give each other strength. And although they could not change what had happened, they had a choice.. to either get pulled down by the past couple of days' difficulties, or rise above them.

She gazed up into his eyes as the music took them away, the sparkle returned to hers once more.

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

Stardate:

Postby Andrew Rice » Mon May 30, 2016 4:54 pm

Soule slouched against the wall, as the turbolift slowly descended, sighing at the thought of something being wrong with Vitro. He tried to remain cool. "It could be nothing." He told himself. Afterall, Holographic systems are complex, and with one as complex as Vitro; it's entirely possible it's a simple data fragment mutation, or compiling glitch.

However, he was uneasy. The idea that it could be intentional crept into his mind, they are near the border with the Cardassians; possibly the finest computer scientists and hackers in the quadrant. Soule thought he was good, but the Obsidian Order would have been more than capable of cracking his codes, even with his safety measures and failsafes. It could also be Section 31; they have been increasingly unfortunate to keep their company of late. The idea occurred to grab phaser for himself and the assigned engineer on the way... just in case.

As he tried to put his concerns to the back of his mind, his thoughts then drifted back to his conversation with the Captain and then to Danann's well being. He hoped she was alright, he hadn't seen or spoken to her since he took her back to sickbay, and things got really awkward before she passed out. "Oh god, I hope I didn't fuck up her job...!" He barked at himself before the turbolift doors hissed open.

Commander

Postby Einar S » Mon May 30, 2016 5:19 pm

a really good log Andrew :) I too am really excited to know what's going on
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Lieutenant
Pezzley Snipes

Postby Andrew Rice » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:57 pm

Soule had spent the last hour and a half gutting the holodeck and its systems, to find a reason... a cause for what had happened to Vitro. He had found nothing, no indicators, no traces, no cluprits... nothing. He started to think about the progression, how quickly it happened, the events that led to Vitro's destabilisation.

Soule had no real answers, only questions and worries. Based on what he had not found and what he had seen, he had a conclusion; and he didn't like it. As he left the holodeck, he placed a security seal on the door and restricted access as a active crimscene, with the intention of doing the same to the other holodecks; before heading to the bridge.

PreviousNext

Return to U.S.S. Hyperion