"Debitum Naturae", Mission Arc #11

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Mission Briefing SD 11603.17

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:44 am

TO: Senior Staff, USS Bremen NCC-12428

CTO: Anya, please coordinate the shuttles in their efforts to pull us into a stable orbit.

CEO: Tony, I know you're focused on the EPS system, but we could use some help restoring power to comms.

OPS: Once comms are restored, get on the horn to HQ.

SCI: Mr. Hitch, I understand you have some ideas regarding Kesh's scans. While it's not our top priority, keep working on it.

CSO: Raquiin, great work on Twissel. Your actions helped rescue over 12 billion lives; I couldn't ask for a better Chief Science Officer. For now, see what you can do to help Mr. Hitch.

MED: Keep up the good work, Dr. Horanda.

NAV: Do what you can with the thrusters to buy us time, Cadet.

This might not be the best time, but I want you all to know how proud I am of your performance in this endeavor. You can't put a price on what we accomplished. For now, let's just focus on making sure this isn't the last great thing we do.

That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Mission Briefing SD 11603.24

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Mar 24, 2016 7:07 pm

TO: Senior Staff, USS Bremen NCC-12428

All: Thanks to Captain Collins and the Skibereen, we've managed to pull through, even if not unscathed.

CEO: Keep doing what you can, Tony. I know we'll need a spacedock for most of the damage.

OPS: I'm expecting a call from Starfleet Command. Patch it through to me ready room when it comes.

CSO: Raqiin, get some rest. After that, I'll need a report and summary of your research and findings regarding Twissel and Noys.

CTO: You have the bridge, Anya. Thank you for all your work.

SCI: Great work, Cadet. This has been a hell of a shakedown for you, I imagine. Continue to look into the fate of Ms. Suder with Dr. Horanda.

MED: Whenever you get time, Dr., I still need that list.

NAV: Get some rest, Cadet. It's going to be a while before we have any engines for you to play with.

That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Previous

Return to U.S.S. Bremen