SCI Ensign Joseph Hitch

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander

Re: Cadet SCI Joseph Hitch

Postby Einar S » Wed Jan 27, 2016 3:53 pm

good log you two!

And about the timelapse, I think it just means that in dreamtime, there was a lapse to let that event unfold, yet no real time passed.
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Ensign

Character Name: Cybal Horanda

Postby Nasha Kamalani » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:35 pm

From what I've heard, having Kesh only pull a knife on you is pretty good for a first meeting!

Ensign

Postby Timofei Lerman » Thu Jan 28, 2016 11:43 pm

Log 4
During the first several minutes in which he meditated, the waves started moving around the ocean. The entire planet was nothing but ocean. While he was able to rest a small amount in the sick bay, in order to truly clear his mind and focus all of his energy onto Kesh's resurrection and the return of Twissel he would have to remain in such a meditative state for at least two hours. As the waves continued to move within hes mind, he declared that it was time to begin the thinking process. The waves began to part and the floor, instead of sediment, was made of a tinted glass. He began to shape the glass into a pillar, standing tall and contrasting against the sky blue of the ocean. Three more pillars rose up to join it and a glass floor began to form on top of them, as an elegant staircase stretched down from the floor and came to join the ocean, part liquid, part solid. Now it was time to shape a body. He gave himself a skeletal frame and covered it with a glistening iron and created long spidery fingers of steel. In the ocean he saw his reflection, a stick-like humanoid figure, with a large blue orb to symbolize its all seeing eye. His, not it. He was a person, not a creation of his. He could not forget. By now the single floor had been shaped into a large glass tower, standing on top of the four pillars. His skeletal legs climbed the staircase and upon entering he saw large screens on the walls, and a single terminal in the center. He sat himself at the terminal and let his fingers begin to type, with complex equations and diagrams beginning to cover the monitors, all coming together to solve a single problem. This was the true avatar of Joseph Hitch, not the skeletal figure typing away, but the elegant tower, in which Joseph Hitch thought of a single thing. How to take something that's only half-alive and make it fully alive once more. For that was the same problem that he had in both situations, both Kesh's and Twissel's. And so, within a glass tower, within an endless ocean, within the mind of Joseph Hitch, within a room aboard the Bremen, within the orbit of Twissel, within the endless ever-expanding void of space, he worked and he always would.

Ensign

Postby Timofei Lerman » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:35 pm

I'm an ensign now. Is there any way to rename this topic to Ensign Hitch?

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:48 pm

Timofei Lerman wrote:I'm an ensign now. Is there any way to rename this topic to Ensign Hitch?

You're not an Ensign til the Captain awards you your first pip. The Forums just award you an honorary title when you post a certain number of times.
All promotions come from me and the Captain... all in good time. :)

Ensign

Postby Timofei Lerman » Sat Jan 30, 2016 5:52 pm

Oh, thank you. What did you think of the log?

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Sat Jan 30, 2016 6:13 pm

I like how we're getting to know Hitch a little better, what makes him tick, etc.
You're doing very well.

Ensign

Postby Timofei Lerman » Sat Jan 30, 2016 8:24 pm

I was thinking of my character, as a side plot, to try to create a sort of telekinesis levitating . Device as a sort of side project. Would that be possible?

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Sat Jan 30, 2016 9:08 pm

Let's talk about it in a PM. :)

Ensign

Character Name: Cybal Horanda

Postby Nasha Kamalani » Wed Feb 03, 2016 10:00 am

What vivid imagery! I really liked this log.

PreviousNext

Return to U.S.S. Bremen