"The Jaws of Victory", Mission Arc #13

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander

"The Jaws of Victory", Mission Arc #13

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:33 pm

Mission Orders/Prologue place-holder.

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Mission Briefing 11606.09

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Jun 09, 2016 7:25 pm

TO: Senior Staff, USS Bremen NCC-12428

All: The situation on the station seems under control for the time being.

OPS: Liaise with Station OPS; whatever support we can give them is theirs.

TAC2: Mr. Darloch, welcome back. Please liaise with Station security; make sure everything's locked down tight. See if you can trace the movements of these extremists; I want to know exactly how this attack was executed.

Engineering: Deploy teams to begin assessing the damage to the station, and get started on repairs.

TAC/SCI: Mr. Hitch and Mr. Trevanion, report to my ready room immediately.

That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11606.16

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:25 am

All: With repairs underway, we should turn our focus to the particulars of this attack: Who, How, and Why. We have some preliminary answers, but we can expand on them.

NAV: Report to my office, Cadet.

OPS: I'm forwarding Mr. Darloch's raw data to you; please send it to SFHQ for further analysis.

TAC2: Good work so far, Mr. Darloch; I'm reading through your report now. Please put together another report pertaining to recent unrest on Bajor, both from media outlets and internal Starfleet intel.

Engineering: Keep up the good work, all of you.

TAC/SCI: Gentlemen, I have put together and submitted my report on both of you to Starfleet Command, as per protocol. It's in their hands, now. For the time being, you two are free to move about the common areas of the ship, but you are not permitted near sensitive areas of the ship, especially Tactical locations. You are also not permitted to leave the ship until further notice. This is a privilege; do not make me revoke it.

CSO/CTO: Continue to mend, please. I have a feeling I'm going to need you both fairly soon.

That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11607.21

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Jul 21, 2016 7:29 pm

All: The investigation into the attack continues. I want updates from all departments.

CTO/AUX1: Good work thus far, either investigating or convalescing. Our elderly Bajoran guest needs to be questioned; Anya, if you're up to it, I'd like you to take charge of that. See what he knows about the origin and planning, and if there are any conspirators elsewhere.

OPS: Let me know if we get any word from Starfleet Command. I know we have an Admiral on board, but I'm not going to bother here if I don't have to.

CSO: Keep doing what you're doing.

TAC/SCI: I hope you two are keeping out of trouble.

ENG: Cadet, I could use a report on the repairs to the station.

AUX2: You've picked a hell of a time to join us, Cadet Letant. Report to my ready room.

Continue your good work. That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11608.18

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:33 pm

All: All senior staff are to report to the briefing room.

CSO: I want a summary on what you've found about the New Kai. We're done sitting and waiting for the other shoe to drop.

TAC/AUX: I want a summary of your investigation so far: how this attack occurred, why, and whether there's more coming.

SCI: Ensign, I want to know what you've found.

aCEO: Mac, I want you in this meeting as well. Bring a report on our readiness. The answers we need lie beyond this station.

That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner
Last edited by C. J. Short on Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11608.25

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Aug 25, 2016 7:22 pm

All: With ship and station now fairly stable, we can refocus our attention on security matters.

TAC: Mr. Trevanion, please report to my ready room.

CSO: I want a complete review of the ship's computer encryption, and I want it reinforced. I want access codes changed, and the entire system checked for trojans and backdoors. Work with Engineering.

SCI: When I'm done with Mr. Trevanion it will be your turn, Mr. Hitch.

ENG: Cadet, you're joining us at a difficult time. Suffice to say you are not seeing us at our best, but I assure you we'll be back on our feet shortly. Report to Engineering and work with Lieutenant sh'Hruvek.

AUX: Mr. Darloch, keep a lit on Kyne until further notice. He's not to be transferred until I give the word.

OPS: Mr. Mor, please work with Lorian in fixing the lounge's supply problem.

That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner

Commander

Mission Briefing SD 11609.01

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:32 pm

All: With the station secure and repairs proceeding, I'm expecting new orders any moment. Wrap up what you're doing and standby. All department heads, please send me you final reports on your activities.

That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner

Lieutenant

Mission Brief: SD11609.08

Postby Sophie Wakeling » Thu Sep 08, 2016 1:21 pm

ALL: We are about to approach Eta Serpentis. We have our orders to investigate why communications have suddenly been terminated without notice.
An away team may be formed to look into the source of the communication outage.
I understand that many things have occurred in my absence. Please seek to resolve these as expediently as possible to make yourselves available for other potential duties. Please don’t allow other issues to distract us from resolving the mystery of our current objective.

LT Cmdr Jameson.

Return to U.S.S. Bremen