Mission Orders - "The Ghosts of War", Mission Arc #14‏

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander

Mission Orders - "The Ghosts of War", Mission Arc #14‏

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Thu Oct 06, 2016 7:48 pm

TO: Commanding Officer, Sara Sumner, USS BREMEN
SUBJECT:Mission Orders

With the end of the war against the Tzenkethi, and our reserves of rare minerals diminished, Starfleet Command has resolved to search farther afield to procure strategically important compounds.

As a research and exploration vessel, the Bremen is required to travel to the Gamma Quadrant where Dominion-war reports would lead us to believe there are untapped deposits of kemocite.

You are ordered to survey and record all deposits you come across, and report back.

Retreat from any territorial disputes you may come across, Captain. We don't want to raise any hostilities.

God speed, Captain.

Admiral Alan Jacksmouth
Fleet Command, Alpha Quadrant Operations

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Mission Briefing SD 11610.13

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Oct 13, 2016 8:17 pm

TO: Senior Staff, USS Bremen NCC-12428

All: We have detected what appears to be a derelict Jem'Hadar attack ship in orbit of a planet near the Gamma side of the Wormhole. While our mineral survey remains our priority, we will conduct a cursory investigation of this craft.

CTO: Keep us at Yellow Alert. There's a good chance the Jem'Hadar will look into it themselves. If that happens, we will defer to them completely.

TAC/AUX: Review Jem'Hadar boarding procedures and be prepared. I'm not looking for a fight, but that's never really stopped the Jem'Hadar.

MED: I suspect this ship has been abandoned, but I'd like you on the bridge in case we find any wounded or dead.

CSO: When we're in range, give the ship and the planetoid thorough scans. I would expect the Jem'Hadar to scuttle an abandoned ship; I want to know this ship's condition, how it got that way, and if there are any survivors or other life signs on the planet below.

SCI: Continue to survey for kemocite signatures with the long-range sensors.

aCEO: Depending on what our scans turn up, we may need an engineer on the bridge. Send up someone you can spare, Mac.

OPS: Let DS9 know about our detour. Tell them we don't expect it to take long.

That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Mission Briefing SD 11610.20

Postby C. J. Short » Thu Oct 20, 2016 7:35 pm

TO: Senior Staff, USS Bremen NCC-12428

CSO: Lieutenant, I want the away team beamed off the surface no later than five minutes before their exposure to sunlight. I want zero risk of losing our transporter lock. The timing is non-negotiable.

CTO: Tell Mr. Trevanion he's on a short time limit, and to find out as much as he can before we have to beam him back. Once that's done, I want you to find out whatever you can about the USS Jadotville, even if it's off-the-record. Perhaps some of your friends at the Academy might know more.

MED: See if you can find any medical records relating to the Jadotville. Such an apparently hellish ship must have produced some unusual medical complaints.

SCI: Just in case something comes up, see if you can find a way to counteract to the daromite interference on the planet's surface. If you have some success, take more in-depth scans of the Jadotville.

That is all.

Captain Sara Sumner
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Return to U.S.S. Bremen