Anthony 'Tony' Adalberto, AWOL

Forum for the U.S.S. Bremen, running every Thursday at 1900 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.
Commander

Tony Adalberto - Stardate 11605.06

Postby Einar S » Sat May 07, 2016 2:07 pm

Tony licked his lips as he gripped the spanner with both hands and pulled with all his strength. "Come on baby.....come on" he said as his biceps flexed, sweat running down his sleeveless tunic and down to his orange jumpsuit tied at his waste. "Just....an inch...." a clang erupted as the bolt came lose and fell to the deck plating. "Rodriguez! Bring in the new power regulator"

"You got it, Chief" the young man said from the other end of the warp core and hopped off the control station, bringing the replacement regulator Tony had acquired at their stopover at Deep Space 9. "If this works, we'll have this bucket travelling at warp 7.6 by the end of the day" Tony said as he laid back against the core, staring up at the ceiling above. "Will be good to travel at something like real speed again"

"Warp 6.5 is fast for a freighter Chief!" Rodriquez chimed in as he struggled to walk up the railing on the side with the regulator on his shoulder. "It's not 9.975" Tony added, silently longing for his old ship back.....but this was more fun.
"Fuck Starfleet. This is real space travel" the kid said, dropping the item on the core's surface bringing a smile out of him. "That's true....though I do miss showers"

The young hispanic wiped his brow and joined Tony ontop of the rusty looking core, its lights dimmed and just the slight hum of the cooling regulators disturbing the silence. "Beer?"

Tony looked over at his crewmate who held two bottles of frosty looking beer in his hands and offered one to Tony "This is definitely better than Starfleet"

Rodriquez grinned as he took a sip of the beverage and laid back against a support column. "You never told my uncle where you served before"

Tony took a long swig of the bottle and wiped his lips. "Better he don't know. If someone asks"

"You know you're not the first AWOL he picked up....Mr. Stark"

Tony emptied the beer and laughed. "Probably not.....now degauss that thing and let's make your uncle's ship the fastest hunk of junk in the region"
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Re: CEO Cmdr Anthony Adalberto

Postby James Greenman » Sat May 07, 2016 3:47 pm

Hah! I loved it, good to see Tony doing something. Nice log, Einar! :trekno:
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Sat May 07, 2016 6:47 pm

Hahaha! Tony Stark.
I wonder if that name would actually mean anything that far in the future.

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Postby C. J. Short » Sat May 07, 2016 9:37 pm

Only to hardcore nerds, I'd imagine.

Also, Tony is an engine whore.
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Commander

Tony Adalberto - Stardate 11605.15

Postby Einar S » Sun May 15, 2016 7:42 pm

Tony laughed as he slumped down in the barstool and took off his sunglasses, spinning in the stool. "That. Was. AMAZING!" he yelled and slapped Rodriguez's shoulder. Rodriguez laughed and waved the bartender over "Two Slusho mixes!"

"Slusho?" Tony asked as he looked around for his shirt, finally noticing it where he left it, tied around a very voluptuous Orion woman. "Yes Chief - trust me, it's great!"

Tony shrugged and leaned forward, his elbows on the bar. "That last set Rodriguez.....I've never danced that much"

"That might have been due to Paradiso, Chief"

"Yeah - let's not tell the Cap'n about that little medicinal experiment shall we" Tony said laughing as he grabbed the drink from the bartender and threw him two coins of whatever they used on this planet.

"So....you gonna seal the hatch with that beauty, eh?" the younger man asked, Slusho mix dripping down the side of his face. Tony glanced back over at the Orion who winked at him and waved him over. He looked back at Rodriguez and shook his head. "Nah"

"...Nah? Hell Chief, don't take this the wrong way but I hate you. Like seriously hate you"

Tony raised an eyebrow at the remark as he sipped of the strange drink. "She's like the sixteenth woman and fifth guy you've said no to since this festival started.....YESTERDAY"

Tony shrugged and emptied his drink, waving the bartender back over for another round.

"What's her name?"

"Niamh"

Rodriguez paid the bartender and slid the other drink over to Tony. "Niamh Stark?"

Tony smirked - "Nah, we weren't married...we're. We're both complicated people.....she's still in Starfleet and as you can see, I am not"

Rodriguez reached out and patted his back "I hear ya Chief....drink up....you'll get over it one day"

Tony smiled and savored the strangely addictive taste of this bubbly, icy concoction. "I don't want to forget her....either of them"

"Either of them? What do yo-"

"Shush!" Tony said as he stood up, his eyes fixated on a news monitor behind the bar. "I'll be damned"

Rodriguez looked confused and glanced at the screen. "Who is she?"

Armed robbery, vehicle theft, 17 bars of gold pressed latinum and a Deluxe Waverider Runabout.....poor guy never saw it coming. She was sly.

"That kid, is Taemin....Taemin Suder"
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Commander

Postby Aoibhe Ni » Sun May 15, 2016 9:41 pm

:master:

I did not see that coming!!!
:D

Lieutenant JG

Character Name: Marcus "Racer" Trevanion

Postby Gunther Vermeulen » Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:02 am

Can't wait 'till the next episode!
Lieutenant, Junior Grade Marcus "Racer" Trevanion
Tactical Officer
USS Bremen
-
CW3 Andrew Harlan / SFI & Section 31 Admiral Cix Jordaïn, AWOL

Commander

Tony Adalberto - Stardate 11607.21

Postby Einar S » Thu Jul 21, 2016 3:54 pm

Tony sat in his quarters...more like a broom closet on the Majel and stared at the computer display in shock. He had managed to uplink to a Federation signal beacon in orbit around Coridan as the ship was receiving cargo for transport to Tellar, and the news was less than good. "Oh Raq...". Using his command codes, he had learned that Captain Sumner had not listen him as AWOL...a kind gesture from her, but pointless. He wasn't planning on returning. Not anytime soon, and she couldn't hide his disappearance from Starfleet forever.

All he wanted was to check up on his friends, but what he found was horrifying. So he got to work to mask his signature and bounced his signal off a few beacons in the surrounding systems before recording his message.

"Raq - I am so sorry for what has occurred....I wish I had been there, then perhaps..." then most likely you'd be injured too Tony, or dead. "perhaps I could have been there for you, when you most needed it. Raq. I know how it is, the loss of limb and learning to start over. I just want to tell you that if you ever need to talk...I'm maybe not around now, but one day I will see you again and be a friend to you again. Just know that it gets better, and don't let this change you. That ship needs an idealistic fool to keep everyone on the ground....I know I did. Take care of yourself Raq. Your friend, Tony".

He checked his algorithms again before sending the message.
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Lieutenant
IT'S BEEN A LONG ROAD

Character Name: Raqiin sh'Hruvek

Postby Shawna F » Thu Jul 21, 2016 6:52 pm

Oh okay this is fine. This is a-okay. I'm just gonna sink to the floor slowly and have feelings for a bit. No problems here. I'm perfectly fine.
CSO Lt Raqiin sh'Hruvek - USS Bremen NCC-12428
XO LtCmdr Vikram Baudin - USS Sentinel NCC-79088 / S.T.A.R. Taskforce Sigma

Commander

Tony Adalberto w/Henry Sumner

Postby Einar S » Wed Oct 19, 2016 8:19 pm

Henry Sumner and Tony Adalberto

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=353#p6319
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

PreviousNext

Return to U.S.S. Bremen