XO LtCmdr Thomas Marsland

Forum for the Sigma Rho, running every Sunday at 1900 PST/Monday at 0300 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.

Moderator: James Greenman

Commander

Re: XO LtCmdr Thomas Marsland

Postby Einar S » Mon May 23, 2016 4:01 pm

nicely done Tom!
Captain Jonathan Rome
Commanding Officer
USS Hyperion

Lieutenant

XO LtCmdr Thomas Marsland 11606.26

Postby Thomas Marsland » Mon Jul 11, 2016 1:09 am

Executive Officer’s Log, Stardate 11606.26

Well, she’s a station. Why I decided to take this job, I’m not quite sure yet. She’s an old, derelict, piece of … metal. And she’s cold. But she’ll come back up. I’ve got power restored to the bridge. It seems the crew responsible for.. dismantling.. the station prior to the Tzenkethi take over did a very efficient job. I would commend them, although it does give us a bit more work.

As for the crew we’ve got – it seems that Captain Griffiths picked a heckuva team. I’ve no complaints, at all. Everyone works well together – I look forward to our job of restoring this sector of space to Starfleet and Federation control.
What I don’t look forward to is my first tour of the med bays, seeing where my sister lay ill. That’ll be hard. But I’ll move on.. and one day, travel among the stars again.

Lieutenant

Postby Thomas Marsland » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:55 pm

Executive Officer’s Log, Stardate 11608.28

We've boarded the Sigma Rho and managed to get internal sensors, limited power, and life support functioning. We've swept a good portion of the station now for Tzenkethi, and keep finding more of their... deposits. I'm looking forward to actually making this place a home again, welcoming Starfleet ships, and those of our allies. Hopefully we can get there soon.

The crew seems like a good one. Everyone I've interacted with has a good head on their shoulders. Nothing like a little pressure to see how they act. So far, so good.

Lieutenant

Postby Thomas Marsland » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:54 am

Executive Officer's Log, Stargate 11609.25.

We've finally taken the entire station. Now to begin the long, long haul of readying her for Federation traffic once more. We've had the exciting parts of the job, but hopefully now we begin the important parts of the job. The Tzenkethi are clear of the station and we can rebuild.

I wonder what Alyx would think, knowing that in some small way, I'm here, carrying on her legacy. I'd like to think she'd be proud of what we're doing her. My sister, ever the idealist. All the way through the virus ripping through her body, she believed that we would continue to expand the ideals of Federation peace.

Well... here we go. Let's do it.

Previous

Return to Sigma Rho