Log Entry 11607.29

Forum for the Sigma Rho, running every Sunday at 1900 PST/Monday at 0300 UTC. Talk about your missions and your crewmates here, or feel free to post your logs for everyone to read.

Moderator: James Greenman

Cadet

Character Name: Lordeon Dal'Naras

Log Entry 11607.29

Postby Eric Peotto » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:02 pm

Cadet's Log 11607.29

I've been on the Klignon Warbird Palteyth on the way to Sigma Rho station for a week now. The captain Kaelthas served with my Grandfather and agreed to bring me to the station as a favour
to our family. The crew recognises my family crest but unsurprisingly treats me like a Qa'Hom and I've already had two challenges that I've had to walk away from. Damned petaQs don't understand that I can't do anything back while wearing this uniform.

Sakkra, the First on board, kindly gave me a message with my day old gagh, "You are lucky half-breed, we are nearly at your federation out post. Be sure you put on that fancy uniform of yours, maybe brush your hair like a good little Federation dog so you can make a good impression to your new masters." He smiled crookedly at me, waiting like the rest of them for me to react. I could hear Seban's voice echoing in my mind, calming the fire building in my gut. After a few moments pause and a lack of reaction or even expression on my face, Sakkra's smile changed to a revolted sneer and he turned and left whispering, "Bihnuch" under his breath.

The gagh, barley moving on the plate, is of no interest to me. I've been fasting to help cleanse my anger while practising the Krakroa wh’ltri...blasted Vulcan meditation can be more infuriating than the crew. I've heard very little of any Vulcans on Sigma Rho station or Klingons for that matter. I've been told rumours about CO Griffiths but most of them conflict, so I've no idea what to expect. I'm lucky they've assigned me to OPS. Wiggins kept laughing at the idea of me being put in Engineering or Medical...he's right though, I'd probably end up destabilising the warp core or giving the wrong meds.

*All crew to stations, Sigma Rho station on long range scanners*

Guess that's my cue...
"I am NOT a merry man!!!" -- Worf

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Re: Log Entry 11607.29

Postby C. J. Short » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:40 pm

Yay, a new person! Welcome aboard :D

You've picked a fun time to join us; we're recreating our favorite scene from Aliens.
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Lieutenant

Postby Vanessa Brinkman » Sat Jul 30, 2016 1:17 am

C. J. Short wrote:Yay, a new person! Welcome aboard :D

You've picked a fun time to join us; we're recreating our favorite scene from Aliens.

Your favorite scene, maybe.

But yes, welcome, welcome! It's good to have new crew, especially when they've got such interesting backstories!
SCI Lt. T'Lira, USS Atlantis
CMO Lt. Sarissa t'Kaveth, USS Sentinel
CTO Lt. Noemi Idaris, Sigma Rho

Cadet

Character Name: Lordeon Dal'Naras

Postby Eric Peotto » Sat Jul 30, 2016 2:21 pm

Hey cheers guys,

It looks like it'll be a lot of fun. I've just read throgh all of your characters and just realised the Doc was a Klingon too, woops!

How long have you guys been playing for?

(and please tell me that Aliens bit was serious...freakin' love me some Ridley Scott).
"I am NOT a merry man!!!" -- Worf

Commander
*I* put Baby in a corner!

Postby C. J. Short » Sat Jul 30, 2016 7:29 pm

You can never have enough Klingons. Maybe.

And it's somewhat serious! We're reclaiming the station from a Tzenkethi occupation, and they've left behind some eggs...
"As long as I have a want, I have a reason for living. Satisfaction is death." - George Bernard Shaw, Overruled

Site Admin
That would be unwise

Character Name: Rhodri "Griff" Griffiths

Postby James Greenman » Sun Jul 31, 2016 7:58 am

That was a fantastic opening log! Welcome onboard, I'm sure we're going to have great fun tracking down some terrifying creature in the Jeffries tubes. :V
Star Trek: Engage Game Manager

Game Director -Sigma Rho Station & U.S.S. Sentinel

Return to Sigma Rho